FOBG Annual Spring Plant Sale
Friday, April 21 , 10 – 7
Saturday, April 22 , 10 – 4
Salem’s Riverfront Park Pavilion*
Save the dates for the Friends of Bush Gardens 34th Annual Spring Plant Sale, The Riverside Plant Sale, at Salem’s Riverfront Park Pavilion and north lawn. This is the same site as last year, providing more parking, easier access, and greater visibility. An outstanding selection of plants will be available from some of Mid-Willamette Valley’s most dedicated growers. In addition, "Celebrate Earth Day" will be the focus of the event with an emphasis on organic vegetable starts, herbs, native plants, unusual edibe fruits, and choice plants for all your landscape needs. All proceeds benefit Bush’s Pasture Park. Visa and Mastercard will be accepted.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.588.2410. See list of growers below**.
*Salem’s Riverfront Park Pavilion is located at the north end of the park - access via Union St. off Front St. (near Gilbert House Children’s Museum).
We’ll look for you ‘Down by the River Side.’
**List of Growers
- Fabulous perennials & Shrubs from Dancing Oaks
- Nowlen’s Bridge Perennials
- Out in the Garden Nursery, & Garden Thyme Nursery
- Dwarf Conifers and Japanese Maples from Arbutus Garden Art
- Van Hevelingen’s Huge Herb Selection
- Native Plants from White Oak Farm & Wild Ginger Farm
- Unusual Shrubs and Trees from Gossler’s Nursery
- Unusual edible fruits from Harvest Nursery
- Organically grown Tomato Plants from Teal Creek Farms
- Organic Vegetable Starts from Minto Island Growers
- Hanging Baskets and choice Annuals for planters & beds from Egans
- Tulip Bulbs (dug from Bush’s Pasture Park)
- Rhododendron Flower Show & Sale
Taiko (Drum) Team from the Sheridan Japanese School
Sheridan Japanese School Taiko Team is a nine-member, nine-drum,
semi-professional team composed of Sheridan Japanese School students.
Special Performance at 1 p.m. on Saturday at the Riverfront Park
Art Fair Plant Sale
Salem's Bush's Pasture Park
(near Bush House)
Cool plants in the heat of summer
July 21, 22 & 23
Fri & Sat: 10 – 7 Sun: 10 – 5
No admission. Easy pick-up by car.
Visa & MC accepted
Mid-July is a wonderful time of year to add that extra spark of color or texture to your garden or deck and, in the process, support much needed enhancements in our fabulous Bush’s Pasture Park.
See you in the Summertime!
List of Growers
- Arbutus Garden Art – dwarf conifers & Japanese maples
- Dancing Oaks Nursery – extensive collection of unusual perennials & shrubs
- Egan Gardens, Inc – perennials & outstanding annuals
- Garden Thyme Nursery – wide selection of perennials, including old-fashioned varieties
- Gossler Farms – select collection of unusual perennials, shrubs & trees
- Nowlen’s Bridge Perennials – perennials for shade
- Perennial Obsessions – sedums & unusual sempervivems
- White Oak Farm – native plants,& wondrous lilies, etc
- Wild Ginger Farm – alpine plants, many suited for drought
- Van Hevelingen Herb Nursery – herbs galore