Art Fair Plant Sale
Salem’s Bush’s Pasture Park
(near Bush House)
“Cool plants in the heat of summer”
July 21, 22 & 23
Fri & Sat: 10 – 7 Sun: 10 – 5
No admission. Easy pick-up by car.
Visa & MC accepted
Mid-July is a wonderful time of year to add that extra spark of color or texture to your garden or deck and, in the process, support much-needed enhancements in our fabulous Bush’s Pasture Park.
- Van Hevelingen Herb Nursery – largest selection of herbs known to mankind, well almost
- White Oak Farm – great perennials for sun including huge lilies
- Dancing Oaks Nursery – wide selection of hard to find perennials and shrubs personally collected from around the world
- Garden Thyme Nursery – terrific perennials for sun and shade, particularly somewhat old-fashioned varieties
- Arbutus Garden Art – gorgeous Japanese maples and dwarf conifers
- Wild Ginger Farm – wonderful collection of plants for alpine situations, drought conditions and mostly full sun
- Out in the Garden Nursery – great collection of perennials for sun and shade, including grasses
- Gossler Farms – sought after, hard to find perennials and shrubs for sun and shade
- Perennial Obsessions Nursery – wonderful selection of sedums and sempervivums for full sun
- Egan Gardens – great greenhouse growers producing garden color throughout the season (annuals and perennials)
See you in the Summertime!